Client: Winning Directions
Role: Senior Art Director
Background and impact: Winning Directions wins for its clients. Whether it’s an election campaign, a private-sector public affairs campaign or an education, persuasion and mobilization campaign for a nonprofit or labor organization, Winning Directions gets the right message to the right people at the right time.
Various political communication pieces in order of appearance:
- Marketing material for the annual Pollie Awards & Conference of the American Association of Political Consultants (AAPC);
- Direct mail pieces for the San Francisco Labor Council;
- Franked mail pieces for Congressman Ruben Hinojosa and Congressman Mike Honda;
- Direct mail pieces of the United Food and Commercial Workers International Union;
- Community outreach mailers for the 49ers;
- Direct mail pieces for Yes On Measure E;
- Independent expenditure mail pieces of the Santa Ana Police Officers Association;
- GOTV doorhanger and flyer for Acorn.
Awards: 2004, 2006, 2008 Pollie Award Winner